Impregnated expanding tape
Sealing ridge and roof slants, sealing roof window flanges and filling in gaps in structures and prefabricated elements as well as to fill in gaps while installing window frames.
Polyurethane foam impregnated with acrylic suspension, which increases the resistance to ageing process. Expands 4-5 times with relation to initial thickness.
Excellent to fill in all kinds of gaps. High resistance to chemicals and UV radiation. High elasticity. Absorbs joints movement. Provides vapour diffusion. Easy to install.
|Product code||size [mm,mm,lm]||cardboard [pcs]||Palette [pcs]|
- Back to categories
- Ridge tape GEO-Vent
- Ridge tape GEO-Vent copper “CU”
- Ridge tape GEO-VentPlus
- Ridge tape GEO-VentPlus copper “CU”
- Ridge tape SUPER-GeoVent
- Ridge tape SUPER-GeoVent copper “CU”
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent copper “CU”
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent pattern II
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent pattern II copper “CU”
- Ridge tape TECH-Vent
- Ridge lath support sheet type
- Ridge lath support nail type