It is designed to seal and ventilate the ridge.
A vapour permeable ridge tape in the form of two strips of pleated aluminium connected together by a high-strength polypropylene fabric with increased air permeability. Combined with aluminium bonding process and additional sewing finished by high quality butyl adhesive strips from underneath.
An efficient ventilation of the ridge and roof corners by taking advantage of high-strength polypropylene fabric. The tape is air and moisture permeable, and prevents rain water snow and insects from penetrating under the roof covering. High resistance to weather conditions and UV radiation contribute to long life. Features unique long lasting fabric fastening to aluminium. High tape flexibility facilitates easy installation.
|Product code||size [lm,mm]||cardboard [pcs]||Palette [pcs]|
- Back to categories
- Ridge tape GEO-Vent
- Ridge tape GEO-Vent copper “CU”
- Ridge tape GEO-VentPlus
- Ridge tape GEO-VentPlus copper “CU”
- Ridge tape SUPER-GeoVent
- Ridge tape SUPER-GeoVent copper “CU”
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent copper “CU”
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent pattern II
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent pattern II copper “CU”
- Ridge tape TECH-Vent
- Ridge lath support sheet type
- Ridge lath support nail type