It is designed to seal and ventilate the ridge. It allows to channel water vapour penetrating through layers of roof construction from the attic.
Vapour permeable pleated aluminium ridge tape coated with varnishes resistant to UV radiation. Finished by high quality butyl adhesive strips from underneath.
An efficient ventilation of the ridge and roof corners by taking advantage of specially cut-out holes. Thanks to specially formed holes the tape is air and moisture permeable, and prevents rain water snow and insects from penetrating under the roof covering. High resistance to weather conditions and UV radiation. High tape flexibility ensures easy installation. Various tape widths allow a proper selection for a specific roof covering and shape. Pleated aluminium facilitates installation on major types of roof coverings. Other dimensions are available after inquiry and consultation with merchant.
|Product code||size [lm,mm]||cardboard [pcs]||Palette [pcs]|
- Back to categories
- Ridge tape GEO-Vent
- Ridge tape GEO-Vent copper “CU”
- Ridge tape GEO-VentPlus
- Ridge tape GEO-VentPlus copper “CU”
- Ridge tape SUPER-GeoVent
- Ridge tape SUPER-GeoVent copper “CU”
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent copper “CU”
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent pattern II
- Ridge tape MICRO-Vent pattern II copper “CU”
- Ridge tape TECH-Vent
- Ridge lath support sheet type
- Ridge lath support nail type